The catch up
I know, it's been forever - where have I been?!
Mostly I've been on family holidays which has been pretty sweet (Puerta Banus and Kelso in case you were wondering), but frustrating at times since Z and I have so much to do! We've managed to sell our flat which is a weight off our minds, but we still have to find something in Edinburgh. We were through yesterday and had a look at a few places (those that had actually bothered to turn up for open house viewings - annoying!) and there was only 1 that caught our fancy. When Z got into work this morning he found a phone call on his answering machine from the estate agent in the Burg saying that the flat was going to a closing date on Wednesday. It's not even been on the market a week. Hrmfff. They say the market is slowing down, but that seems pretty damn quick to me...oh well, you live and learn.
I'm back at work too. I officially have THE most boring job in the world. Thankfully the 2 guys I work with weren't in the office today, so I had a bit of a lazy-ease-myself-back-into-work day which was nice. However....the boredom is NEVER going to go away, so I really have to do something about that.
What else?? Oh yes! T IN THE PARK My brother has 4 full weekend, with camping (from the Thursday night I think),tickets that he wants to sell. He'd like £220 for each. He's off to sun himself and get aquainted with the Ameritskies this summer like his big sisters before him...ahh, so much fun to be had.
Till the next mammoth time gap...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home