Ashram life is over
I've finished. It's over. I'm a qualified yoga teacher.
I can't believe that this long month has finished. I've surprised myself that I got through it in one piece without having a major breakdown or breakout-self-combustion. I've found it transformational, frustrating, physically and mentally challenging, fun, sad, laughable, tearful, sore on my body, good for my body, ridiculous, touching and so much more. It's going to take me a while to get over it and figure out what really happened back there at the ashram, but it's fair to say that I'm now a yoga 'teacher' and I'll be boring you all with yoga/ashram stories for the next few months (there's even potential for YEARS worth of dinner party stories) so get the invites rolling in....I can't wait to share them with you.
Only 36 hours to go until I'm on the plane and returning to Scotland for the first time in almost 18 months. It's exciting and slightly apprehensive at the same time. Bring on the cold weather though - it's all I've thought of for the last 30 days or so...sweating when you sleep is no fun at all!!!
On that note, Hari Om Tat Sat and may Shanti be with you.

4 Comments:
What do you mean "cold weather"??? It's 11C and sunny today - a veritable heatwave. You'd definitely be slapping on the factor 30 if you were here!!! See ya soon. Zx
I agree with Zain, it's gorgeous here. Be prepared for a very emotional flight, as soon as I saw the campsies again I was bubbling like a big jessie and I was only away 10 weeks! See you soon xx
Then she has to put up with me greetin' like a little girl when she arrives at the airport!!!
So did Zain greeet like a little girl when he saw you at the airport??? And so what if he did- I am sure they would have been tears of joy!! xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home