And the beat goes on....
I've been back in the homeland for just over a week now (apologies for those who haven't heard from me - I am still tired and trying to get on top of my newly found food consumption mmmmmmm pizza anyone?) and at the end of this week I move back to Glasgow town. Will be strange to be back where I started, but I can't wait to be back in city life; I realised when I was away that I am SO not a country girl and I suppose at least that is a good thing to know. So Zain and I will have 3 months to make the most of the West and then we are off to the East.
In that time we have to:Sort the flat
Sell the flat
Source and buy a new flat
Get a job
Plan a wedding
Have a life....pretty much in that order too. Therefore, if you catch me feeling stressed, bear with me. Ta.
Looking forward to catching up with y'all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home