1 a girl with wanderlust: Leaving Goa

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Leaving Goa


Today is our last day in Goa before we fly early tomorrow to Mumbai and from there we go to the ashram. I'm terrified. I'm not sure that I want to be cut off from the world. It's exciting at the same time as we've done a couple of yoga classes here and we've both really enjoyed them. The ashram specialises in Ashtanga yoga which I've never done before, so when I spotted a place that did classes in Anjuna I thought I should give it a go to at least be a bit prepared. It was wonderful. I really enjoyed it and I'm pleased to say I'm not stiff as a board today which is also good. We are going to be doing yoga, breathing and yogic theory every day for the next 28 days - heaven or hell???
So basically what I'm trying to say is that I am going to be out of contact (possibly, there may be a reprieve) for the next month. It's not that I don't care, it's just that I can't be in touch. The upside to this is that I'll be able to levitate with the power of my mind when I next see you...you can just look forward to that ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home