1 a girl with wanderlust: Update

Friday, November 23, 2007

Update

As always, I seem to go through good phases and bad phases with keeping up the blog. For the last wee while, it's been a bad blog phase as you can tell. However, I do have plenty of excuses! Mostly, the news is that Zain's folks have been visiting for the last 2 weeks which has been fun and great to see people from home and show them some of the things that we love about Sydney. At the same time of course, it has been busy and a bit stressful trying to fit in all the other things I do plus get 'quality' and fun time with them. However, they left Sydney for Melbourne this morning, so now I have about 5 minutes to get some notes down!!

Basically the year is coming to a close soooooooooooooo quickly it's all a bit of a blur. It's only 2 weeks till I finish work. Wow. Last weekend I booked my flight to Brisbane as I'm heading up there on the Monday after work is over to hang out with Dad for just over 2 weeks which will include Christmas so that means an Australian family Christmas on the beach and a barbie in the back yard which will be interesting if not a bit hot and sweaty. Then Zain and I will head back down to Sydney for New Year and then we only have just over a week to get all packed and ship things back to the UK. Arg! So much to do. I forgot about all this stuff from when we headed over here in the first place.

So a few of the things I intend to blog about are:
Movember
My massive list of hideous injections in preparation for the trip
Preparation for the trip
Getting hot and bothered
Christmas parties (all very weird)
Yoga
Schoolies
PM Rudd/Election night
Chux magic erasers

These may take me some time as I am just a right wee busy bee at the moment as I'm sure you've picked up as I've said it enough! Well, keep checking back as more will go on the site....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home