Thursday night

Tonight is my first free night of the week. I am a busy woman - I have dancing and yoga and patternmaking and pilates and life aswell to fit in...so tonight is my first free night and Zain and I were going to have a date night. But, ohho, guess who got called in to work? Zain. Is that not bloody typical or what??? So here I am making good use of my time and blogging, except I don't have much to say only that I am very impressed with Susan's new blog layout and Mrs. White's stellar effort at keeping up the blog. I also think that the computer people at work have blocked me looking up my blog. In the moments when I have nothing to do, not often you understand, I like to have a quick look at what everyone has been up to and keep up to speed with the news, but it seems like that pleasure might have been taken away from me!!! The horror!
Tomorrow night I am going out for dinner with some friends to celebrate my birthday a bit early. We are heading into town whcih is pretty exciting and going to a highly recommended Turkish place which has belly dancing and all sorts of shindigs. So I am expecting much embarrassment and many dreadful photographs. Just in case you were wondering, Zain is working all weekend. Are you picking up on this yet??
Anyway, off to watch crappy TV and cry into my wine. Ate a proxima

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home