1 a girl with wanderlust: Southern Hemisphere birthday

Monday, November 05, 2007

Southern Hemisphere birthday


A big THANK YOU to all of you who sent cards, gifts and well wishes. It really made my day. I appreciate all your thoughts. Unfortunately the day was a bit of a wash out - stressful and crappy being at work and then it rained ALL day too!! (there went my fantasy southern hemisphere beach birthday plans!) However, the weather is perkier today and so am I, so I'm off to make the most of it today. Plus it is Melbourne Cup day here which is a really big deal, and I can have a few drinks at work all in the name of the geegees!!! Miss you all and wish I had been in the wind and the rain and the fireworks with you instead of in the wind and the rain and no you or fireworks!!! Aaaaaanyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home