Christmas in Paradise
Well...not quite it's a bit too sweaty to be paradise. Anyway, this post is to say I don't want ANY Christmas presents. I really have too much stuff over here as it is, and I'll just have to send the goodies home. I appreciate all your thoughts, but please don't do it. Also, on that note, I won't be sending any pressies either. I'd rather pick up things on my travels that I thought were interesting that go desperation shopping over here. To be honest, there isn't that much good stuff here as it's all the same stuff as the UK in the shops etc...Also I won't actually be in Sydney for Christmas, I'll be in Brisbane with Dad and that would make it impossible to collect any parcels. Don't know if I've moaned about this in the past, but they only keep parcels for 5 days and then they get rid of them! The post is not to be trusted! Thanks for understanding. x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home