1 a girl with wanderlust: Leaving work

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Leaving work


Well today I did it. I told my boss that I will be leaving in December. She was gutted and said as much. I said that Zain had decided to train as a GP and we need to go back to the UK to see what's what (which may be news to some of you - woohoo! Zain want to do normal stuff!). Also said that my dad is coming out and that I will be taking off time in December to spend with him here before we head off on our travels (which I didn't discuss, but can now seeing as I feel a weight has been lifted!). It was a nice chat in fact. I said that I had really enjoyed my time at CH9, which I have, and at least I could say that with a clear concience. Who knows? We may end up back here?? It's a bit crazy actually to think that I only have 6 weeks left at work. Wow. How fast has this year gone. CE said I must NOT miss the Christmas party and that she would sneak me in if she had too - how nice is that! I have been truly lucky with the people I have worked with this year. May this be the first of many such times to come.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger Susan Elena said...

Your dad is 'coming out'? He left that a bit late didn't he?!

Sorry x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home