1 a girl with wanderlust: Huntsman spider

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Huntsman spider


Holy mackerel Batman!! I just saw one of these in my yoga class and that was the end of any of my ability to concentrate! It was so big I could see it without the need of my glasses and although it stayed in the same spot for the whole of the class, I couldn't take my eyes off it in case it made a dash for me and my bag! When I went back the next week I couldn't see it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there watching me!!! It was kind of beautiful in a way as it was the perfect spider shape and they are not harmful which took the edge off a bit. Wouldn't like to find one in the flat without Zain around though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home