1 a girl with wanderlust: The Historian

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Historian


The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.
I actually finished this book a couple of weeks ago, but only just getting round to writing it up now. It's not something I would normally pick up, but I liked the cover and the couple of pages I read and I'd also heard some good things about it from L. It's long and pretty convoluted and all about Dracula. It took me a while to get into it and once I was past the half way stage I said to myself that I might as well finish it. It was worth the read, but I'm thinking I should have saved it for my travels as it is the sort of book which takes a lot of reading and would have kept me occupied along the way. Not sure if I would read her work again, but never say never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home