1 a girl with wanderlust: Evening classes

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Evening classes



I am back on the wagon with my evening classes. Started back at patternmaking last night which felt good. I had actually drafted a trouser pattern (which I found online) and then made up the toile for the trousers, so I was most pleased with myself when I could show the teacher, Keiko, what I had been up to. She was pleased too. So I drafted some more and I will make up another toile this weekend, so that she can check next week. This way, I hope to have made a few pairs of trousers/shorts for the summer months and my travels. I love the options that patternmaking gives me! I just have to get super good and then I will be able to just look at things and know how the pattern works and then I will be able to make anything I want.

I am also going to take up a class in finances and how to do that sort of thing better. Should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home