Bugger
Well the bad thing has happened and Zain has to go home to do crazy-assed Doctor stuff including applications, exams and interviews and this now means that he is going to have to skip out on me for our proposed travels. I can't remember who I've told what, so I'll recap: Fly to Bangkok, join our tour (Intrepid Great Indochina if you want to have a look) which lasts 29 days and takes us through Northern Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and then back to Bangkok, then we were going to do 5* luxury beach hut spa stuff and then Zain goes home and I go on to India to meet up with my mum and Cara. So now I am flying solo. In actual fact, I feel shitty for myself (I am being a tantrum brat) but really it's Zain that this situation sucks for. He isn't getting a holiday that he has paid for and then he has to go back to Scotland and he is going to have to move back in with his parents and then study for exams. Basically I am pissed off. I hate the NHS system. Bugger.

1 Comments:
Bugger!! Sweety.. I'll make sure you have a lovely time staying here with us in Bangkok. But yeah.. this is a bummer, I hear you! I could also accompany you to the resort? :-) Loads of options... big hug for you. Damn, I was looking forward to putting a face to Zain too. Next time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home