Marathon woman
Well.......this is just to tell you how I did and how pleased I am with myself.....1 hour and 54 minutes and 37 seconds. THIS IS AMAZING FOR ME!!!!! Last year I did it in 2 hours and 14 minutes which means I have taken 20 minutes off my time. I am SO chuffed. I have a lot to thank my running buddy for, Anna, as she really pushed me to get to the finish line in under 2 hours. It was a good run, in that we set a good pace, but at the same time it was as boring as all hell. You would think that in a city as stunningly beautiful as Sydney that they would have a gorgeous running route, but instead they made us run out of the city on a by-pass: boring. However, we did get to run over the bridge which was cool and the finish line was at the opera house which spurred me on at the end. Overall, now I am knackered! But feeling very good about my time. Big happy smiles!

2 Comments:
Fantastic! Well done xx
WOW! Congrats... you are my inspiration - still can't get past the 5km mark, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home