1 a girl with wanderlust: I'm back

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm back

Ok. I've finished now, so I can reenter the world of the concious. It is a TOTALLY great read I have to say and I was gripped from the first page to the last. I heard someone at work say that they thought it was her best book and I kind of poopooed the idea, but after reading it, I can say that they were spot on. It is definitely her best book by far. So good! I laughed, I cried and now I wish there was more. Plus can't wait to see the movie version. Bring it on.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, Blogger sekerci said...

Am I sad because I have never read a Harry book or even seen any of the movies. I suppose it's as bad as never having seen any Star Wars movies!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home