Back to work
Friday 10th August
Well, today spells my second day back at work. I was neither up nor down particularly about going back (well, maybe a little more on the not so looking forward to it side) so it was a bit of a nice surprise to be pretty happy to be back in my wee job. EVERYONE has missed me which is always a nice feeling, although in all honesty what they have missed is the fact that there have been no biscuits and milk in the kitchen! Oh well, at least I was missed for a good reason. Not much to report really on the being back at work and being in Sydney. Life resumes it’s normal pace with work, exercising and trying to fit in activities at the weekend. This weekend (Sunday) Zain and I are ‘competing’ (smirk, smirk)in the yearly city to surf run which is14kms (9 miles) and goes from the city centre out through the posh Eastern suburbs and finishes up in Bondi Beach. I’m kind of looking forward to it, Zain is not. Will be interesting to see what 100,000 people running looks like! Plus how stiff I will be on Monday. I went out for run last night and I am feeling it today. I was even good when I was away on holiday and made an effort to go for a couple of runs which I was most proud of. Doesn’t seem to have done much good though; perhaps that and all the wine we drank and the ice cream we ate!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home