1 a girl with wanderlust: Week 13 weekend

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Week 13 weekend

Saturday - Quiet as Zain was just off nights. Went shopping – boring (OZ only seems to have 2 lines of clothing options - designer or really cheap high street, there doesn't seem to be much in between, and I am definitely not in the market for the top scale!...yet!). Zain and I then went up to the cinema. I get discount tickets from work, so we put them to good use and went to see Hot Fuzz which was awesome. Oh! we (Zain) also bought a Brevil (aka George Foreman, but better) for yummy ‘grilled’ food. Then met T from work at the Oakes which is the biggest pub ‘complex’ I have ever been to, there are over 6 bars and an enormous outdoor drinking beer garden type place where you can come with your own food and BBQ it there!. Lots of nice people and had a good time, shame it was a leaving party then isn't it!

Sunday – Shopping again! Then Biggest Loser. I'm sure there is more to it than this, but I have been slack and totally forgotten what we did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home