Things...
Observations
Just a couple of things that I have been saving up…
- The trains. Over here they have this very cool thing that the trains are multi-directional. So basically you can move the seat to be facing forward or backward, which means you never need to travel in a backwards facing seat ever again! How clever is that!!
- Europe. They have an OBSESSION with Europe over here. I can understand it seeing as the majority of people living here are ‘from’ Europe, but there is a huge body of Aussies who are, of course, born and bred out here. It’s like a total badge of honour to have ‘been’ to Europe and most people seem to talk about it all the time. It is everywhere in the advertising, for example, a Ford car is being promoted for it’s European ‘image’. Ford, European? I think not! Even headache pills are marketed as the European solution! Just go and live in Europe!!!!!!!

- The weather. Is mental. I swear to God, it can be hail-stones in one neighbourhood and in the next the weather is sunny and warm. Too weird and it really does seem to still to neighbourhood boundaries – how strange is that!
- Sport on TV. I have mentioned this before, but I have to say something again, because before when I mentioned it, we weren’t actually in the middle of a sporting season, but boy, we sure are now. It is everywhere. On every channel on a Friday and Saturday night – how boring! They seriously need to give themselves a shake! Imagine staying in to watch sport on TV on a Saturday or Sunday night, they are really mad! And CH9 is the worst!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home