1 a girl with wanderlust: Sunday

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sunday

Sunday – 15th April 2007

Decided to have a lie in this morning which is normally very unlike me and normally impossible! But I did a good job this morning. Decided to get some more shopping in up in Chatswood, and it was such a lovely day I had a really good time. Then headed home and went for my customary weekend run in preparation for the ½ marathon. The run went well and I was on good form although I didn’t go as far as I would have liked, I had planned 9 miles, but only did 8. Still on track for the races in August/ September. Got absolutely soaked in a surprise downfall, so when I got in I decided to have a bath.

Spoke to mum for a bit on skype but the connection was terrible and a huge episode of Biggest Loser was looming, so I chilled and watched that then did the ironing. That’s the life for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home