1 a girl with wanderlust: Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living...

Week 11 – Big news from work

So the other news from the week is…that my boss at CH9 has tentatively offered me a permanent position with sponsorship options. So what does this mean? It means that although at the moment I am on a 1 year visa and that means that I can only work in one place for a maximum of 6 months, CH9 would be prepared to take me on full time and make a job for me – finally someone realises my potential!! This also means that I would get a form of sponsorship from them, which could mean that I could stay here for anywhere between 2-4 years and after that look at residency. Now I know that’s all a bit far away and I have no idea what will happen, but how God darned exciting is that! Plus this could mean more money and less worries about getting another job at the end of the 6 month period. And they are going to create a job just for me…if it all happens…not counting chickens before they’ve hatched or anything…will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home