1 a girl with wanderlust: Thank you and Best wishes

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thank you and Best wishes

Ok. 2 things...

1) For my auntie Juile who is going into hospital today - Good Luck!!! I will be thinking of you and I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you are in recovery.

2) Big shout out and thank you to Kristin, Matt and Nick for our amazing pressie which enabled us to dine at the top of the Sydney Tower. It was totally awesome with a great view and actually pretty classy dining. Thank you so much!!! Will always remember it (Zain and I even bought a cheesy 'we were here together' photo, so there! It must have been good!!)

1 Comments:

At 12:35 am, Blogger Matt Strachan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I will take Kp up there one day!!! Did you have any crocodile or kangaroo?! Cheesy question I know - but remembered it being quite nice! Brings back the memories see all your photos!!! Rest assured the weather here is aweful! Very glad I am heading out to Lugano for a long weekend tomorrow. Speak soon,Matt x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home