1 a girl with wanderlust: Sydney Opera House

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sydney Opera House

06/03/07 – Tuesday

Boring day at work.

Went to see the Gotan Project in concert at the Opera House. Excellent group, great acoustics, lovely white outfits, very Euro trendy. Want to see Opera there now. Went on my own – flying SOLO AGAIN!

Have just realised that that book by Monica Ali is actually Alentejo Blue, not Azulejo Blue - shows how observant I am!!

2 Comments:

At 12:32 am, Blogger Matt Strachan said...

I love Gotan... v jealous. Matt

PS Can u take off and allow anonymous comments. Noone ever comments on mine. Makes it easier to comment as work computer doesn't let me log-in :(

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger CJS said...

I was there.
It was a cool gig.
Cheers
ps there was a little bit of miming by the guitarist and anyone else who was stuck on stage for the whole gig, but what do we expect these days? A perfect performance? The pianist was no mime though, blew me away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home