Stuff
Basically, now that work has kicked in and I have nae mates, life during the week can be a bit samey, so sometimes I don't have that much to report. This week I have been particularly lazy, and so this post is just to fill the gaps until I do have something to say...
So, things I have done since Tuesday – 27/02/07
- I have been offered some training at work which is pretty exciting and good because that is always a skills builder and people are always looking for employees who know about money - I am in there!
- I have been reading up about spiders - big, dangerous, poisonous ones. Know thyne enemy.
- Not doing much at work. Reading info/training to do Vinkas job. (this is the person I am replacing, hence getting some on the job training)
- It became March already, where did that come from!
- Went to a women in TV networking event and learnt more about the business and met some folk which was cool. Have decided to volunteer to get some show bizz experience under my belt and see where that takes me.
- Went for amazing pizza dinner with Zain and got a bit tipsy on delicious local red wine.
- Spoke to Cara on Skype but was too knackered to have any kind of meaningfull conversation.
- Have been blog surfing, i.e. checking out other peoples chat online. On the blogger home page, you can see who is online and who has just updated their blog. Sometimes they can be interesting or rubbish, just depends on your luck. It definitely kills a few hours at work and can give you a good giggle!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home