1 a girl with wanderlust: Modern Ranch Living

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Modern Ranch Living

11/03/07 – Sunday

Ran – good, finally getting there. Met Emma for lunch, she leaves in 2 weeks! So that is the end of my many friends out here. Then walked into town across the brigde for the second Sunday in a row. Did some frantic shopping – the shops close way early here (very annoying!). Annoying also that I still have to do practical shopping, but needs must. Then home to do ironing and watch Biggest Loser – what a life I lead!

Oh, have started another new book (I just can’t stop!) it’s called Modern Ranch Living by Mark Poirier (who I have never heard of, but I like that…a step into the unknown). It’s good; strange characters and a very clear ‘voice’. I really like that when you get caught up and you 'know' the characters in the book. So far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home