1 a girl with wanderlust: BWS

Thursday, March 08, 2007

BWS

07/03/07 – Wednesday

Crazy busy day at work – it is either feast or famine at work. Especially bad today as I was finishing up my training at work today and there is SOOOO much to learn and definitely not enough time (the person is going off on the sick) and then I also had mega loads to do for my own wee job; like I say: feast or famine. Good to be busy though, tomorrow will be dead quiet again no doubt.

Something I have been meaning to write about for ages is the BWS. BWS stands for Beers Wines and Spirits (not excessively original I know) but Zain and I have taken to calling it Boogie Woogie Shoogie after Dougie from Blaze. It makes me smile every time I go down there to get booze or if we ever mention it, even when I walk past it – you are with us Dougie!!

In fact there are loads of things I always mean to write, but I always forget – I need to make like a writer and keep a wee note book with me at all times!

Zain and I have plans for the weekend which is pretty exciting because it will be our first weekend off together in like forever! We are going to be tourists again which will be good. Plans are to do the wildlife park, the aquarium and also the Sydney Tower. Then no doubt I will be shopping again on Sunday – it should be more fun than it is, because really I am just buying things that I already have, but the ones I have are 12,000 miles away!

1 Comments:

At 6:12 pm, Blogger Samantha Leyton said...

I think you will find that is what the mole skin is for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home