1 a girl with wanderlust: Mixing with the rich and famous

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mixing with the rich and famous

15/02/07 – Thursday

Woke up with the intention of going for a run, then switched off the alarm and rolled over, but then Zain said I should go for a run (he is my concience!)– he is right after all! So went for a run on a new route which was interesting, always good to find new places to go, but didn’t account for the fact that some of it didn’t have pavement – ohho, whoops! Managed to go a different route, so wasn’t so bad. Back home a bit late (will need to get up earlier!) and headed to work.

Another busy day in the office which was good as I like to be busy, much better than sitting around twiddling my thumbs. I really like this job which is pretty amazing for me! So far, so good; the novelty might wear off after a while, but all good this week. Getting to meet people too. Had lunch with a reporter, no less, which was pretty cool. He was a nice guy actually, lives on the North Beaches (this might be a good thing? Seeing as I am a bit of a bumkin still, I don’t know all the posh places, etc) and I’m going to have to watch Channel 9 now, so that I can point and say – I know him!! Heehee. Basically I don’t recognise any of the ‘famous’ faces here which is going to be hilarious, as I really want to say – should I know you? Are you on TV?

Today I processed amazing amounts of money, over £30,000,000 million dollars! Yikes! If only that was in my pocket. I am also liaising with the people who are going to the Oscars next week. Moi? Mixing with the rich and famous and rubbing it in? Never!

Walked home which was really pleasant, so nice to be able to do that.

A note to all minions: I will remember you when I am rich and famous, especially you Susan, because you got in there early!! Only joking, my head is not that big - yet!

Have a good day, X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home