1 a girl with wanderlust: Last day of teaching...

Friday, February 09, 2007

Last day of teaching...

09/02/07 – Friday

I just heard someone say ‘fairdinkum’ on the news as part of a political debate – say what!? (Twice! Just heard it again!) It’s pissing with rain just now as well; that straight down, soak you to the bone kind of rain.

Today is my last day at work and the students and I are going to have ‘play time’ which should be fun. ...well I’m home now and the lessons were a disaster! Nevermind, I don’t have to teach that class again. The school invited me back for next week in case there are any relief classes, but just now, I am free on Monday which is quite a nice feeling. Will spend the day going to temping agencies and phoning language schools.

So, I’m in tonight on my own as Zain is on nights, and I’m watching crappy movies on TV. Happy days. Going to get an early night cos I’m exhausted and I plan to get up for a run tomorrow – need to get focused on training for the ½ marathon!

Cheerio, X


p.s. see the photo – that’s my lovely pressie from Susan that I got before I left and I can see you guys all the time when I am choosing my outfits from my wardrobe.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 am, Blogger Susan Elena said...

Woo hoo - I did that! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home