I'm a natural
19/02/07 – Monday
Up for a swim and then a walk to work which should keep me trim! Not feeling that bad about going back to work which must be a good sign. Although there have been some coffee requests so far which I find hilarious!
Hit the dance floor again this evening, complete with absolutely NO partner this evening, even gay Les wasn’t for coming out! But I did get a compliment; the tutor asked me how long I had been dancing as he said he could tell a mile off and that I am a complete natural for the ballroom – beat that! Must have been all your hard work Susan. Cheerio, X

1 Comments:
Wow girlie- you have been busy and still somehow managing to fit the blogging in!! Congrats on your new job and I so know you won't forget this minion when you are famous as I will be the one to keep your feet firmly on the ground (although I am sure that won't be required and I need to stop convincing myself that you are actually going to forget about us cos you're so not and your new rich ans famous mates will just not have time to sit and read your blog- see we're your real friends!!).
Anyway sorry I haven't gotten round to replying to your e.mail yet but I will- promise.
Lots of Love
Sera x
PS I am running a mile at the gym and it kills me. Ask Zain a)how many calories should I burn running a mile, b)whats this whole muscle is heavier than fat thing as I seem to be getting more toned but not actually losing the pounds any more! and c) what is the best fat burning work out (and please don't say running cos I hate it!!!).
Post a Comment
<< Home