Heros and shopping
31/01/07 – Wednesday
Fairly dull day. Up early for a swim, which I have decided is definitely the best way to wake up and start the day. That’s about it. Work and teaching. They offered me more work just for next week, which from the money side is great news, from a suck-the-joy-right-out-of-you side, not so good. But the bucks win hands down at the moment.
They have the most phenomenal sales on here at the moment – shops with nothing over the equivalent of £10! And it’s all good stuff. Went into an amazing shoe shop today - totally amazing – I want them all and so cheap! But food first (get paid next week…the shoe demon clock is ticking!)
Watched a new programme that is out here, probably out at home too? – Heros. Very good for a first episode, will need to wait and see how it goes. Finished my book too; it was ok, but I really didn’t like the main character – she was so dithery and just the kind of person who needs a wake up slap!!
Cheerio, X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home