Dinner date
16/02/07 – Friday
My last day of the week at my new job. Couldn’t be bothered to get up for a swim which felt terribly naughty and I’m sure I paid for it later on. The day felt a bit long as it’s Friday and it’s always nice to feel like you are getting away early, but no joy, had to stay until 5pm. Could be worse I suppose.
Headed home to get the flat shipshape! As we have some friends visiting this weekend; Aly and Elizabeth who recently got married and are technically on their honeymoon for the next year while they travel the world – how cool is that!?
So in order to welcome them to Australia we went out for dinner of course! Which was a difficult decision as there are so many places to choose from. We ended up doing Indian though which was thoroughly delicious. Think I might have to keep some sort of food diary, as we eat at so many places and it will be hard to remember them all! Went to a place called Cumin in case you are interested – very good Goan fish curry. Scrummy, yummy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home