Climbing wall - almost!
21/02/07 – Wednesday
Got up for a swim nice and early, and then headed off to work. I’ve decided that I will walk half way to work and then pick up the shuttle bus, a good way for me to meet some people outside of the finance department and make some all important contacts! Work was fairly normal and boring, settling in nicely then!
It was Aly and Elizabeth’s last night and we were meant to be going to the climbing wall which I was very excited about as I have never been before, but it didn’t happen! By the time the peeps got home (from the pub!) it was too late to go and my tummy was rumbling – so much for me getting home early so we would be ready! Nevermind, luckily for Zain and I the rock climbing place is just round the corner, so we can nip round any time and scale those walls!Said goodbye to our guests which was kind of sad because it has been really nice having some friendly Scottish faces to see every day.
Oh well. Bye, X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home