1 a girl with wanderlust: Bum cheeks!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bum cheeks!


18/02/07 – Sunday

Nice lazy morning which involved a slightly later getting up time and chilling and chatting with the guests in the morning. Then hit town and explored the Botanical Gardens, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Domain and also Victoria Park to hit the pre Mardi Gras party – very fun! The pre Mardi Gras party was a sight: men in dresses, girls in trouser suits, men with their bottom cheeks out, men tied up with ropes and bondage gear and not much else on! Crazy, weird, colourful and fabulous!

Home to an Oporto chicken dinner which is cheap and cheerful and then watching the biggest loser! I love that show!!!

On a further note: I found out that Elizabeth (and Aly) are art collectors – how freakin cool is that!? I was most impressed and it gave me faith in art and people. I was totally uplifted at the thought that people actually buy art! Yipee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home