A perfect day
24/02/07 – Saturday
Today was one perfect day; well according to me anyway. I would definitely class this day as near to perfect as you can get. Got up, pottered about the flat. Then jumped on the train to head into town to meet up with Emma (teaching friend) for a late breakfast.
Breakfast was divine, the sun was shining and all was right with the world. After a veeeeeeeeeeery long and delicious breakfast full of eating and chat (can’t get better than that!), we headed up to Oxford street as I was in search of shoes to spend all my hard earned cash on. Emma went her separate way and I went in search of the uber shoe. And I found it. There are so many amazing sales here and it was so hard to just buy one pair! But I don’t have that much money, more’s the pity. Photo of the real deal to follow. After pounding the streets, I headed back to my neck of the woods to do some random tasks: taking my watch in to be fixed etc… and then headed home for some dinner. After my tea, headed out to the cinema to see Music and Lyrics which is, of course, a total chick flick, but very good. Hugh Grant has some truly good lines and delivers them in his usual style. Home to bed and an early night. Heavenly.
Observations:
Holidays: They refer to going abroad as ‘going overseas’, which I know is not exactly miraculous, but still very true as we are on the biggest island in the world! But still, it’s a bit of a thing that always kinda sounds funny (to me anyway)

1 Comments:
We call it 'overseas' too - I've gotten stick from random Ameritskys about saying 'abroad' as it sounds a bit pretentious. What-ever, like, how, like, not cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home