1 a girl with wanderlust

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

06/02/07 - Tuesday

Have started doing Pilates/Yoga in the morning too as I'm beginning to find that I'm not quite with it unless I've done some exercise before work. Work was ok; had a good lesson good lesson today with the class – although I am pretty sure one of them called me a bitch!! Just wait and see how bad I can be now! Although it was a very good use of prepositions...well done students!

Not much else happening. Zain and I are obsessed with watching the Biggest Loser, someone has walked out already and it's only been 2 days!!

Went to the cinema and saw Perfume which was fairly enjoyable, although I'd just finished reading the book and of course the films are never just spot on. Worth a look as it was really interesting to see how they were going to represent scent. Don't think the baddie was as bad as he should have been.

Cheerio, X

Observations
School uniforms –School uniforms here are hilarious, truly hilarious! They wear really shapeless dresses/pinafores for the girls in plaid in a combination of awful colours and the boys have to wear short trousers, plus straw hats for both to top it off. Just imagine straw hats in Glasgow...

1 Comments:

At 12:48 am, Blogger Zain said...

You forgot to mention how short those dresses are (that's one for the boys - of course!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home