Stuff...
I know that all my posts are coming up at once and then there are big gaps, but it all depends on when I can get to the mall to upload stuff for the blog (plus there will be photos to follow soon too when we get internet at home).
Keep reading though, and I love your comments.

4 Comments:
Hello luv, Glad to hear you've got yur pad nearly all sorted out. For stuff (kitchen, bathroom) I'd do the dollar shops or the wee chinese shops. I loved them, loads of cheap stuff.
Oh and I forgot to say, have a look at the markets (if your not fed up with them already) on Oxford Street, they're great.
We're trying to move into our new house but it's proving to be such a bloody hassle, I'm about to kill someone.... AAaaahhh..
Hello, you two. Glad to hear all is going smoothly and well and I am glad the blog doesn't seem to be as long as it was at the start- you know how much I hate reading although it is all very interesting and I am loving it. You are so making me want to come out and visit- you never know- it's bonus time in March so I will try and save some to get my butt to Oz! By the way- I notice absolutely NO mention of spiders which is slightly weird as that could have been the one factor that made you stay in sunny Scotland!! Although I have seen Zain refer to it in his!! Let him keep the window open- you'll be fine and if not at least you have a doc on hand at all times! Anyway off to the gym now but will catch up with you soon when the home phone is sorted.
Lots of Love
Sera
x
Oh and by the way... I have just realised where you got the name 'wanderlust' from! I suppose if I was a bit more of a traveller I would know! While getting my hair done the other day- there it was- the travellers mag called Wanderlust!
x
PPS Tevfik got a shock the other day when I was showing him your blog and he spotted-'tevfik said...'! It was hilarious- he really couldn't understand until I told him the google mail thing! Apparently I have got one buy hey its more confusing using his!!
x
Post a Comment
<< Home