1 a girl with wanderlust: Some flat hunting observations...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Some flat hunting observations...

08/01/07 - Monday

Observations:

I have to say that Australians have a very weird idea about what is acceptable or just plain liveable in their flats. For example: they are very small, but if Ikea living is anything to go by, all you need is some multi purpose furniture and you are set; I think that I could live with that. One thing I definitely couldn’t live with is the idea that it is acceptable to have your main bathroom off the living room so that everyone can hear your number 1’s and 2’s!! plus this place had sliding doors for the bedroom off the hall (weird) and the bedroom looked out on to the next door neighbours bathroom/living space and we saw her walking about in a towel – without even making an effort to look at her and we were only in the place for about 5 minutes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home