I should get a job shopping
16/01/07 – Tuesday
Had an exciting second hand shopping trip again this morning. Today we got a dining table and an ironing board. In fact, Zain had to roll the dining table from the charity place back to the house – a distance of about 1 mile. Went for my first run today. Oh dear. It has been over 3 weeks since I last ran. And this place is hilly, very hilly (that's my excuse anyway!)
More shopping again today. Also had a boost juice for the first time today. Amazing.
I spoiled myself today. I bought Gucci sunglasses. I know, I know, labels, labels…but I just had to! They were in the sale!! They are hot; Zain concurs (which has to be a good thing, because normally he is noncommittal). I got them for less than 50%, so no matter how much they cost that has to be good; and to be honest, here you really, really need a good pair of sunnies cos the sun is fierce here and my old ones were just not cutting it. Nuff said.
Observations:
Boost juice: just completely delicious and amazing (and of course incredibly healthy too!)
Bindi Irwin: I know, you’ve never heard of her, but here they are OBSESSED with her. She is Steve Irwin’s daughter, but she is taking over the world with all sorts of Australia tourism tours and to celebrate the man himself. I’m sure it’s a big loss for Australia and the world in general, but really.
Sport: It is not a joke that Aussies take this stuff seriously. Whenever you buy the paper or watch TV, over a third of the reporting is about sport. So interesting…

1 Comments:
Half price Guccis never need justification and the Bindi thing is very strange, she's only about 7 and she's become a national ambassador, she's been on the telly here too x
Post a Comment
<< Home