Dagnamit - thwarted again
21/01/07 - Sunday
So I just spent ages writing up some goodies for you to read and then I closed the window I was working in like an idiot and lost it all!
Also spent the morning at home writing up some blog entries as I know there haven't been many of late (we don't have the internet at home yet) and I wanted to do a bumper entry - like 10 days worth or something. However, the PC computer at the internet place won't recognise my MAC text, so there you have it. Thwarted once and thwarted again.
I am going to post some pictures though, just to keep you all satisfied that I am still here and have things to say.
Miss you, X
p.s. Photo is of the only piece of furniture we had in the flat for ages - and I got to sit on it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home