1 a girl with wanderlust: Boring day

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Boring day

29/01/07 – Monday

Pretty boring day at the office. Woke early and went for a swim (I’m getting boring that way). Taught all day. Have some new students and they are not good. They speak well and can do their tasks etc…but I don’t think my teaching role includes
‘Teacher you are very sexy…where you live’. Oh the joys. They can’t even get their chat up lines sorted and to make it even worse in the speaking part of the class he used a thinly veiled story about a lovely teacher with large rockets – great!

Did a few bits and pieces at the library after work, used my library card and felt like a real local! Lazy evening at home, feeling smug that I didn’t have to go out and pound the streets at that time of night. Cheerio, X

1 Comments:

At 10:08 pm, Blogger Susan Elena said...

Ah the joys, it's good to see some things are universal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home