2 week anniversary
18/01/07 – Thursday
We have been in Sydney for 2 weeks now, which is pretty scary, as we haven’t really had time to ‘enjoy’ the city as such, more just rushing around trying to accomplish things.
This morning we got our phone line up and found out our home phone number, but seeing as we don’t have a phone, and probably won’t until we can afford one!! it’s pretty pointless, but we had to get one to get the internet, which won’t be up for about another week or so - not to drag it out or anything!
We also got our sofa bed delivered this morning! Yippee! I don’t think I have seen Zain so pleased! He practically jumped on it while the delivery people were still here, and I know he hasn’t moved off it all day. Small pleasures! Meanwhile, I have been out getting more stuff for the flat and bargain hunting etc…bought a hoover today – the jet set lifestyle – don’t knock it!! It’s fair tiring me out though I have to admit.
Found a really nice wee market/deli place today close to the flat. They do fresh bread, pesto, nuts, veggies etc… you get the picture. Zain and I will be the very picture of health next time anyone sees us!
Planning to go for a swim tonight because I am too exhausted to go for a run and I’m being a chicken!
Cheerio, X
Observations:
Lady with a baby: This place is full of pregnant women. There must be something in the water – I hope it’s not catching!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home